There are only two reasons businesses lose customers
They either fail to deliver value, or they fail to communicate the value delivered. I help fix both.
From lead generation to customer retention, I craft bold messaging and fearless marketing strategies that become critical components of high-growth companies.
I've spent the last decade of my career building story-driven customer acquisition strategies that convert; generating high-quality, meaningful content across the sales funnel; and curating data-driven marketing initiatives for companies of all sizes.
When your message is clear, your sales go up.
- Copywriting and copy editing
- High-impact content marketing
- Content strategy and analytics
- Case studies & customer stories
- Social media and SEO content
- Thought leadership
Storyteller by trade (and by nature) with a knack for content marketing. Business poet. Grammar nerd and B2B marketer carrying the soul of an investigative reporter. Content creation ranges from journalistic and technical to innovative and passionate. More than a decade of experience writing for publications. Obsessed with growing companies through valuable content, community and branding.
IN THE NEWS
Articles that have recently featured my advice and insight ...
- How to Succeed at Marketing in the Age of Adblock - Software Advice
- 8 Best Practices for Corporate Blogging - Pagezii
- The most important marketing agency KPIs - Klipfolio
- Top Tips on Social Media from 20 Industry Experts - Eventbrite UK
- 15 Video Tools Every Video Marketer Needs - Video Brewery
- Webinar Tips from Successful Webinar Experts - Demio
- 28 Book Marketing Tips From Authors, Publicists, and Marketers - Build Book Buzz
- Experts Share Their Favorite Email Marketing Strategies - Work-At-Home Success
- Using Social Media to Step Up Your Mindfulness Game - Thrive Global
- Which PR Conferences are the Most Valuable? - Spin Sucks
- 24 Entrepreneurs Share Their Favorite Inspirational Business Quote - Hearprenuer
- 4 Tips for Building Your Sales Stack - Salesforce IQ
- 50 Experts Reveal the Best B2B Marketing Strategies in 2017 - Mike Khorev
- 10 Questions to Ask Yourself When Considering Changing Careers - Rasmussen College
"Incredibly smart, driven, self-aware, observant and creative. A straight-up marketing ninja, and also one of the best writers I know. She also never settled for simply creating, but always wanted to learn ways she could refine her skills and more ways to impact the entire business. This hunger, along with Bri's work ethic, passion and unique talents made her an absolutely invaluable asset."
Director of Marketing, Quickly
"Brianna is one of the brightest, most hard working people I've had the pleasure of working with. She was eager to consistently take on new projects and was open and committed to improving her skills through research and feedback. I wholeheartedly recommend her for any position or project that comes her way."
"We originally hired Brianna as a content writer for our blog. She was so good, we expanded her responsibilities to influencer outreach, managing guest writers, and strategies for driving traffic. Brianna is autonomous, trustworthy, and efficient – I highly recommend her!"
BD and Ops at Stigma
"Brianna is great to work with. She's proactive, quick turn-around, and she delivers. All a busy SaaS company wishes for. Recommended!"